Author: Namaste Foods
- 1 2/3 cups Namaste Biscuits, Piecrust & More
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 lb. bag frozen vegetables (broccoli, green beans, red peppers, pearl onions or other combination), thawed and drained
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Combine Biscuit mix, dressing and milk in medium bowl until soft dough forms. Pat dough on bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle thawed and drained vegetables over baked crust. Beat all remaining ingredients except cheese in a medium bowl with a wire whisk or fork until well blended. Pour over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 30-35 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
You can make this recipe up to 24 hours before baking and still bake in the same amount of time. Great choice for an easy potluck or brunch dish.