Gluten-Free Beer Brussels Sprouts
Author: Amie Valpone
· 20 medium Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
· 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
· 1/4 tsp. sea salt
· 1/4 tsp. pepper
· 1/4 tsp. organic turmeric
· 6 oz. DAURA beer
1. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Place the Brussels sprouts in skillet; add salt, pepper, turmeric and DAURA beer. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring often, or until tender.
3. Remove from heat; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
4. Serve warm.
The Healthy Apple, LLC
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google+