Minibrochettes with XOXO Chicken Nuggets and Grilled Pineapple
Ideal for a kids party
Preparation 10 minutes + Marinade: 60 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
List of ingredients
- 1 box Flamingo crunchy XOXO chicken nuggets
- ½ pineapple, cut in large dice
- 2 tbsp. rum (optional)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- Ground clove
- BBQ sauce
- Sandwich toothpicks
- Place diced pineapple in bowl or Ziploc bag. In a bowl, combine rum, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and a bit of ground clove. Pour marinade over pineapple and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat BBQ and oil grill.
- Drain pineapple, setting marinade aside; grill, turning them and brushing them with marinade. Keep warm.
- Preheat oven and cook nuggets as specified on packaging.
- Take nuggets out of oven and place one nugget and one pineapple dice on each sandwich toothpick.
- Serve immediately with the BBQ sauce of your choice.