Chicken Parmesan Tuscany
Chicken Parmesan with a twist! Create a deliciously easy weeknight supper with our Progresso® High Fiber chicken Tuscany soup.
10 Min Prep 30 Min Total 4 Servings
• 1/4 cup cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1/2 cup gluten-free shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
• 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ High Fiber chicken Tuscany soup
• Hot cooked gluten-free spaghetti, if desired
1. Place Bisquick in large resealable food-storage plastic bag. Shake each chicken breast in Bisquick; set aside.
2. Heat oil 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic; cook until garlic starts to lightly brown. Add chicken breasts; cook 6 to 10 minutes, turning once, until browned.
3. Pour cooking sauce around chicken. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cook 5 to 8 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Sprinkle each chicken breast with 2 tablespoons cheese. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with gluten-free spaghetti.