Bone Suckin’® Parmesan Crisps Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Fun and easy snack recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Poultry Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Parmesan Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Pour two tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese on a parchment paper or silicon baking sheet and lightly pat it down. Space the crisps about ½ inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Bone Suckin’ Poultry Seasoning & Rub as soon as the crisps come out of the oven.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with soup or salads. Great as appetizers too! Recipe makes 10 crisps.