Bone Suckin’® Chicken Wings Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 jar (16 oz.)
- Chicken Wings, 12 (full size or drumettes)
- Butter, 1 stick
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange wings on a baking sheet so they are not touching and cook for 30 minutes in oven.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add Bone Suckin’ Sauce and simmer over a medium-low setting.
- After wings have been cooked for 30 minutes, remove from oven, submerge in Bone Suckin’ Sauce and coat well. Place wings back on baking sheet and cook an additional 10 minutes. (If you want a crisper skin cook 30 more minutes.)
- Serve with the left-over, warm Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Serves 4 as an appetizer.