Blueberry Coffee Cake
Author: Namaste Foods
- 1 package Namaste Foods Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, margarine or oil
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries or chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup plain yogurt or soy yogurt
- Streusel Topping Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all coffee cake ingredients except berries and blend well (by hand or electric mixer). Fold in berries. Spread evenly in pan.
- Combine streusel ingredients and sprinkle on top. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
You can substitute just about any berries or a combination of several.