Healthy Gluten-Free Apple Cheddar Breakfast Pizza
Author: Gluten Free Gigi
Recipe type: Breakfast, kids, Snacks
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 8 mins
This recipe can be made free from: gluten, dairy/casein, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs.
- 1- Six-inch round gluten-free tortillas
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese, or 2 – 3 Tablespoons Daiya Vegan Cheddar Shreds (or an equivalent amount of other dairy-free cheese product you prefer)
- ½ apple, washed, dried and sliced very thin (peel on or off, your choice)
- Sprinkling of cinnamon, optional
- Place tortilla In a hot (lightly greased) skillet, top with cheese, then layer apple slices on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt under the apple slices and the tortilla is sizzling.
- Use a large spatula to carefully transfer the pizza to a serving plate.
- Slice into quarters, pizza-style.
- Serve immediately.
Thought you’d like to know…