Almond Butter Thumbprints with Dark Chocolate
Author: Jackie Ourman
(Adapted from Alice Currah’s Four-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies)
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 22 mins
- 1 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, mix the almond butter, sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed until well combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop about 1½ tablespoons of dough 1½-inches apart onto the baking sheet. If you don’t have a cookie scoop, drop the dough with a spoon.
- Press your thumb in the middle of each cookie and smooth the edges if they break apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until sides start to get a golden color (mine probably could have been taken out a minute earlier as they got slightly brown but they still tasted great!)
- Remove from oven, unwrap and place Hershey’s kisses into the center of each cookie and allow to melt
- Remove to cooling rack, wait if you can and then enjoy!